Who is Eligible?
1) Any person who has given birth to a baby born on or after January 1, 2018.
2) You must be at least 18 years old at the time you take the survey
3) Any person living in the Cook County eligibility region during the pregnancy and birth.
Who is Eligible?
1) Any person who has given birth to a baby at least once within the last five years.
– i.e., at least one of your biological children was born on or after: January 1, 2018.
2) You must be at least 18 years old at the time you take the survey.
3) Any person living on the Southside of Chicago or in a southern suburb of Cook County at the time of your birth experience.
When does the Survey End?
The survey has been extended! All surveys must now be completed by December 15th.
How does the E-card Work?
Upon completion of the survey, and assuming there is no evidence of fraudulent response made simply to collect a thank-you incentive, you will be able claim a $25 Target e-gift card that can be redeemed in stores or online.
To receive this thank-you gift, you will need to provide us with an email address and a phone number. This information will be stored separately from the survey data you provide so that it can never be used to identify you with your survey answers.
Please allow 48 hours for giftcard delivery.
Where Can I Find the Survey?
Find the Survey here!
The Community Birth Survey is private, confidential, and hosted by a secure, third party site. After you click the link below the survey page will open as a new tab.
Additional Survey Information
Download the Survey Consent Form for more detailed information on the Community Birth Survey.